Overall objective : the role of large predators in natural equilibrium.
First of all, around a table, we will define what a predator is to be able to name a few examples:
- we will talk about large predators in general, then those present in France and more specifically at Gramat Animal Park,
- we will look at the misunderstood animal, the wolf,
- we will observe and feed wolves in the Park, diet
- with the help of a map, we will look for other large predators in the Park and their potential prey,
- Questions such as are they all carnivores? Are they rivals? And many other questions will be addressed.
Through these observations we can deduce the important role that large predators play in a food chain.