Overall objective : to note how live species adapt to their environment, study biodiversity, etc.
Specific objectives :
- to discern the use of local resources through studying birds of prey,
- to understand the notion of food web and pyramid.
We will cross part of Gramat Animal Park to reach the birds of prey aviaries and question:
- What is a bird of prey?
- In what environment does it evolve?
- What is its diet?
- Where is it in a food chain?
- How do they adapt to local conditions?
- What is a food pyramid?
- What is a food web?
- What is a protected species?
We try to answer all these questions by observing these birds, finding information on explanatory panels and fact sheets about the different species.