Level 2 and 3
Overall objective : Carry out classification. Find comparisons between different current species based on their characteristics.
During a walk in a defined circuit, we will try to:
- define the word "classification"
- define the word "characteristic"
- associate these characteristics with the animals observed by looking at the information on the signs
- complete a summary table of characteristics together
- classify some of the species encountered at Gramat Animal Park
- carry out classification with the help of "boxes with compartments" and distributing photos of different animals